Vegan chickpea burgers
Would you delight your palate with one of the best vegan burger?
If you would give a try to this flavorful, satisfying, crunchy veggie burger, you’re in the right place!
The truth of this recipe is that it’s not only truly easy to prepare, but it is also “insanely” as healthy as tempting.
This a burger is appreciated by the adults and children.
Here’s my RECIPE:
Shopping list for 8 burgers:
- 400g of cooked chickpeas;
- 1 minced onion;
- 1 chopped pepper;
- 100g of minced Brazil nuts;
- 1 minced carrot;
- Some salt;
- Some bread crumbs;
- 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Put in a food processor all the ingredients, then add the whole wheat bread crumbs and thicken the mixture.
- In the meantime, add some olive oil, mix until well processed.
- Shape the mixture in 8 middle-sized veggie burgers.
- To cook, heat a large iron gridiron over medium/ medium-high heat (or cook on the grill!). Cook them 3-4 minutes for each side.
- These burgers are delicious with some extra virgin olive oil, or other desired toppings. They’re also great with an avocado sauce, and tomatoes, as I served them.
- Alternatively, serve over salads, vegetables, or enjoy as is!
Italian Blog: http://www.natureatblog.com/hamburger-ceci-vegan/