Do you ever wake up in the morning tired and willing to stay in bed? At times like this, the only thing that can help us is a breakfast full of taste and energy like avocado pancakes. This preparation is really simple and fast, so perfect for the days when we need sweetness, but have so little time to make elaborate dishes.Read More
Cooking with friends is always a wonderful experience and there are recipes that seem to be perfectly suited to this, such as vegan baked panzerotti without yeast. I’ve often organized vegan panzerottate with my friends, because it’s a fun way to do something together and relax in a creative way: there are those who work the dough, those who spread it, those who prepare the condiments, those who control the cooking, all Read More
Delicious Orange Cream |Vegan Recipe
The alarm clock rings at seven, as usual and I am having breakfast with orange juice, coffee and some biscuits. Suddenly I give a fleeting glance out my window while pampering my sweetie cat, Noir.
It’s a nice day, one of those that makes you wish were somewhere else, among the sea, the mountains, and the Nature. I am very busy in these days, full of news and expectations. The Sun fills my soul with emotions while I am walking to Dalston, a buzzing green area, a heart that beats. It is not a holiday attraction therefore I suggest you to spend some free time in this location.
Here, there is an open-air fruit and vegetables market that I really love. It is located right next to the small Poundland and Kingslandstation in Dalston. Products are daily cheaply sold among people who are speaking loudly, singing and smiling. I completely recharge myself with good vibes & positive energy.
I will to buy the required ingredients for this kind of dessert that I am going to prepare: orange cream, covered with toasted hazelnuts and fresh fruits. A mix of flavours that will bring you the zest of Summer flavours in your taste buds!
Ingredients for 2-3 people:
- 230 ml freshly squeezed orange juice;
- 10 g potato starch;
- 50 g raw cane sugar;
- 5 g liquid bio vanilla;
- Some strawberries;
- Toasted and finely minced hazelnuts.
- Pour into a sauce pan (fire must be off) sugar and potato starch. Stir and mix well all;
- Place the sauce pan over a medium heat, then pour orange juice. Don’t stop stirring to avoid lumps;
- Add vanilla and simmer until cream has thickened;
- Cover it with plastic wrap and let it cool;
- Stuff cream with toasted hazelnuts and strawberries.
- This cream is excellent for filling cakes and pies;
- You can use maple or agave syrup instead of sugar;
- It is a great snack for children and even adults, a healthy dessert, they are simple enough for anyone to make!