Vegan stracchino is a preparation 100% plant-based, creamy, with a delicate and light flavor, that has nothing to envy to the traditional version. The elimination of cheeses from our diet is definitely one of the most difficult steps for most of the people who want to switch to a vegan lifestyle but recipes like this oneRead More
There are some scents, flavors and ingredients capable of improving any bad day, for me a dish that definitely has this power is vegetable curry. Simple and quick to prepare, vegetable curry is an Indian cuisine typical recipe, which I propose in a 100% plant-based version with seasonal ingredients that are genuine, tasty, and rich in benefits.Read More
Muffins with a delightful mango centre | Vegan recipes
This morning, I woke up with a great desire to change, to discover and to grow. I opened a drawer and old memories just came out. I found some pictures from my trip to the Canaries and this has increased my need to leave everyday routine behind just to venture into the world, feed with news, find new flavours… The smell of the ocean, of tropical fruits and their exotic taste. I want to feel the purity of the souls, which recalls me that of my native South of Italy. The Canaries are land rich in simplicity, humility and sunshine.
I woke up with all this… I was just thinking about the sweetness of mangos from that land, the delicate smell and juicy pulp that melts in your mouth. I love the traditional flavours and the dishes from my childhood, but I also love putting into play my taste buds and my culinary skills. Today, then, I am trying to combine these twos and I am going to bake some muffins with a tropical touch: a delightful mango centre.
I would blend the variety with the taste of this fruits. Let’s bite the pleasure and let’s enjoy the trip through the sense of taste! ♥
Ingredients for 9 muffins:
- 260 g of cake flour;
- 180 g of coconut sugar;
- 5 g of baking soda;
- 40 ml of vegetal oil;
- 20 g of coconut flour;
- 1 teaspoon apple vinegar;
- A pinch of salt;
- 1 ripe mango.
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- In a large bowl sift cake flour and baking soda.
- Add sugar, coconut flour and a pinch of salt.
- Mix vegetal milk with vegetal oil in a separate bowl.
- Combine the dry ingredients with all the others in the same bowl.
- Add apple vinegar.
- Stir well all the ingredients with a whisk until just blend each other.
- Pour the mixture in the ramekins.
- Cut mangos into chunks.
- Put in the centre of each muffin a chunk of mango.
- Bake at 180°C in a preheated oven for around 20 minutes.
- They are done when they are brown on top. Cool down them, then serve to whom you love the most 😀