Have you ever wanted to try a delicious vegan treat? Look no further than the Vegan Babka recipe available on my blog in both English and Italian! This unique recipe is simple, yet incredibly flavorful. Not only that, but it is also vegan-friendly and can be enjoyed by everyone!
Vegana Babka is a beautiful and delicious treat that can be made easily at home. It is made with vegan-friendly ingredients and can be served as an impressive dessert or snack. It has a moist, sweet, and fluffy texture that will make your taste buds happy.
The best part about this recipe is that it requires minimal effort and time to make, yet looks like a fancy bakery item. With just a few simple steps, you can whip up a delicious vegan babka in no time!
- 480 g of spelled flour
- 360 ml of soy milk
- 85 ml of Agave Syrup
- 1 sachet of instant yeast
- 1 pinch of sale
- Vegan Chocolate Spread
- Put the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In another container mix milk and maple syrup. Add the flour and yeast to the liquids and start mixing with a spatula. Transfer to a floured surface and knead until you get a soft and smooth dough. Leave to rest in a warm, dry place for at least an hour or until doubled in size.
- After the necessary time, roll out the dough with a rolling pin until you get a rectangle of thin dough. Stuff the entire surface of the dough with Vegan Chocolate Spread, starting from one of the longest sides, roll the dough on itself to obtain a cylinder.
- Cut the cylinder into two parts lengthwise and weave them together (watch the video to understand these steps perfectly).
- Transfer to a baking tray and cook in a ventilated oven at 180° for about 30 minutes or until the babka is well cooked. Serve warm.
You can brush the top with agave syrup for an even more intense flavor.